ZAKŁAD PRZETWÓRSTWA DRZEWNEGO DREW-BIK
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e. the entity that decides how your personal data will be used, is the company USŁUGI STOLARSKIE
“DREW-BIK” Janusz Bik based in Rożniaty 87 39-340 Padew Narodowa (hereinafter “We”, “DREW-BIK” or “COMPANY”).
How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
Write to our designated personal data controller. Here are his contact details:
e-mail address: email@example.com
postal address: USŁUGI STOLARSKIE “DREW-BIK” Janusz Bik, Rożniaty 87, 39-340 Padew Narodowa
Where did we get your data from?
We obtained them from you during your first order and also later, in connection with orders made by you.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by DREW-BIK?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- enable the provision of the service electronically and the full use of our company’s services, including transactions and payments for services and goods;
- providing service of your order;
- performing contracts concluded under the sales agreement with other customers;
- handling complaints in case you make such a complaint;
- handling requests that you direct to us (e.g., via a contact form or e-mail);
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, we are required by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the company’s legitimate interests, which are:
- conducting marketing activities towards you, including conducting direct marketing;
- contacting you, including for the purposes of permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent – by e-mail and telephone;
- handling your requests communicated in particular to the customer service department and through the contact form when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstrating our compliance with legal obligations).
If you agree, we process your personal data for:
- saving data from websites and emails;
You can withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time in the same way you gave it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Do you have to provide us with your personal information?
We require you to provide the following personal information in order for us to enter into and perform a contract with you and thus provide you with a service:
- email address, telephone and company/personal information, address along with registration information.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal information, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use our services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, for example, for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What rights do you have vis-à-vis the
COMPANY with respect to the processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, the right to its portability, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
- with regard to the request for rectification of data: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- with regard to a request for deletion of data: Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Company; you revoke your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; your data should be deleted in order to comply with an obligation under the law;
- with regard to a request for restriction of data processing: you will notice that your data is incorrect – you may request restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to verify the correctness of such data; your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want it to be deleted; your data will no longer be needed by us, but may be needed by you to defend or assert claims; or you will object to the processing of your data – until we determine whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection;
- with respect to a request for data portability: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you, and where such processing is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector of Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by your particular situation,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes
Remember that you can exercise your right to object as of May 25, 2018
Who do we share your personal information with?
We share your personal data with parties to transactions you enter into and with entities that support us in providing services, i.e. those that provide payment services, insurance, perform consulting or auditing services, support customer service, support promotion of offers, cooperate in marketing campaigns, and transportation companies that provide services for us. We can provide Your personal data to public authorities fighting fraud and abuse.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes of:
- asserting claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- Performing obligations under the law, including tax and accounting in particular,
- prevention of fraud and abuse,
- statistical and archiving purposes,
- for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We will retain your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
For the purpose of accountability, i.e. proving compliance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, we will keep the data for the period of time that DREW-BIK is required to retain the data or documents containing them for the purpose of documenting compliance with legal requirements and enabling public authorities to inspect their compliance.
"DREW-BIK" Janusz Bik
39-340 Padew Narodowa
+48 15 811 92 19
+48 604 105 319
+48 602 730 251
+48 15 811 92 19
+48 604 316 623